Thursday, February 18, 2010

















For the first row I started with a photograph that was 1200 dpi. After that I kept changing the dpi to 600, 300 and then eventually 72 dpi. For the second row I found a picture that already had a lot of color. I then used the different color settings to change the color of the image. The color RGB fades the color a little more than the original. The Duo tone changes to a sepia colored photograph and the B&W is clearly black and white. I made the mistake of trying to do DuoTone before Black&White. However, you have to change your image to black and white and then to DuoTone. The third row had a lot to do with cropping landscape and portrait pictures. The fourth row was the framing row where we cropped a photo with a 1.333 width and kept cropping the imagine until the last column. The fifth row was the Content row, similar to row 4, I kept cropping and cropping. However for the fifth row we cropped and focused in on an object with an interesting texture. The sixth and final row was the most exciting for me. I look an image and was able to play with colors and textures of the pictures. I used Poster Edges because he is from my favorite band and I thought it fit. I also used glowing edges because its trendy and different. Lastly, I used Conte Crayon because I love the black and white affect. This image also looks like someone could have sketched his portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment