Thursday, March 4, 2010

Animated Font Poem

Photobucket

I took my final font poem and was able to animate it. I chose to show the small words for .5 seconds and the dramatic and colorful words show for one second. I then made a collage for the end of the font poem. I chose to start with a sunrise because when its dark that's the first form of light we see. Throughout the night we always know the sun is going to rise which lives a lot of people hope. I chose to add in a fire dancer on the top left. The fire dancer is a universal logo for the Dave Matthews Band. A fire dancer is also something that is said to bring us light in the night. I also added fireworks and lamp posts which remind me of things that brighten up the sky when it is dark out. I faded the images to 65% so you could still see them and still see the sunrise in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment